1. Postion the flashing cursor at the point in your text you would like the picture/graphic to appear.
2. Click on the Add Image button on the Add Media menu.
A new window opens from here you upload your pictures.
3. Click the Choose files to upload button.
4. Browse your computer files to find the picture you want, then click Open. After a file has been uploaded, you can add titles and descriptions. You can also see a small sample of your picture.
5. You must fill in all the Title field marked with a red * , other fields are optional.
6. Click the Insert into Post button.
Now you will be back at the post with your image in place.
There are several options that you may find helpful.
1. You can change the position of the picture to be in several standard positions, by using the Alignment and Size options.
None: this positions the picture exactly where the mouse cursor is
Left: this positions the pictures in the top left corner
Center: this positions the picture in the top center
Right: this positions the picture in the top right corner
Thumbnail: creates a small version of your picture
Medium: a slightly smaller picture
Fullsize: this is the original size of your picture
You can also add a picture from the web. For example you have a picture already on your own website.
1. Click on the Add Image button on the Add Media menu.
2. Type or paste the web address of the picture into the Source field.
3. Add a Title to the Image Title Field.
4. Select the appropriate Alignment.
5. Click the Insert into Post button.